VAIO Startup Assistant
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant from your computerSony
. Additional info about Sony can be read here
. You can read more about on VAIO Startup Assistant at http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
. Usually the VAIO Startup Assistant application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for VAIO Startup Assistant is RunDll32. VAIO Startup Assistant's main file takes around 1.10 MB (1152304 bytes) and is named VAIOWelcome.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside VAIO Startup Assistant. They occupy about 2.26 MB (2372800
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (17.30 KB)
- VAIOWelcome.exe (1.10 MB)
- WelcomeLauncher.exe (16.00 KB)
This info is about VAIO Startup Assistant version 3.00.0825
only. For more VAIO Startup Assistant versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VAIO Startup Assistant is an application released by Sony. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove VAIO Startup Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VAIO Startup Assistant or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO Startup Assistant". The VAIO Startup Assistant application will be found very quickly. After you select VAIO Startup Assistant in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding VAIO Startup Assistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VAIO Startup Assistant:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant.
8. After removing VAIO Startup Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Startup Assistant which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Startup Assistant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony from your computer, nor are we saying that VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO Startup Assistant supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-17 14:49:15.463