VAIO Startup Assistant
This page is about VAIO Startup Assistant for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant from your systemSony
. You can read more on Sony or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
if you want to read more on VAIO Startup Assistant on Sony's page. Usually the VAIO Startup Assistant program is found in the C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience folder, depending on the user's option during install. VAIO Startup Assistant's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.05 MB (1097728 bytes) on disk and is called VAIOWelcome.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside VAIO Startup Assistant. They occupy about 1.11 MB (1160496
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (21.30 KB)
- VAIOWelcome.exe (1.05 MB)
- WelcomeLauncher.exe (20.00 KB)
- LaunchIE.exe (20.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.00.0505
of VAIO Startup Assistant. For more VAIO Startup Assistant versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VAIO Startup Assistant is an application released by the software company Sony. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove VAIO Startup Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete VAIO Startup Assistant from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VAIO Startup Assistant or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO Startup Assistant". If it exists on your system the VAIO Startup Assistant application will be found very quickly. When you click VAIO Startup Assistant in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VAIO Startup Assistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VAIO Startup Assistant:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VAIO Startup Assistant.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Startup Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Startup Assistant that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VAIO Startup Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony from your computer, nor are we saying that VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VAIO Startup Assistant in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-01 23:36:08.377