VAIO Startup Assistant
VAIO Startup Assistant is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant from your systemSony
. Open here
for more info on Sony. More details about VAIO Startup Assistant can be seen at http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling VAIO Startup Assistant is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.40 MB (1467696 bytes) on disk and is titled VAIOWelcome.exe.
The following executables are installed along with VAIO Startup Assistant. They occupy about 10.49 MB (10995584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CleanUp.exe (17.30 KB)
- OEMFirstRun.exe (5.52 MB)
- OOBEFcdRegistration.exe (1.96 MB)
- VAIORegCommand.exe (97.80 KB)
- VAIOWelcome.exe (1.40 MB)
- WelcomeLauncher.exe (16.00 KB)
- AddReg64.exe (12.00 KB)
- CopyFiles.exe (12.00 KB)
- NISLauncher.exe (18.30 KB)
- MSOLauncher.exe (9.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.00.0410
of VAIO Startup Assistant. You can find below info on other versions of VAIO Startup Assistant:
...click to view all...
VAIO Startup Assistant is an application released by Sony. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VAIO Startup Assistant or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Startup Assistant". If it exists on your system the VAIO Startup Assistant program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VAIO Startup Assistant in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VAIO Startup Assistant, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VAIO Startup Assistant:
- The publisher is: http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant.
8. After removing VAIO Startup Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Startup Assistant that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Startup Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony from your PC, nor are we saying that VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-07 19:21:18.397