VAIO Startup Assistant
VAIO Startup Assistant is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant from your PCSony
. More information on Sony can be seen here
. More data about the application VAIO Startup Assistant can be found at http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove VAIO Startup Assistant by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. VAIO Startup Assistant's main file takes around 968.00 KB (991232 bytes) and is named VAIOWelcome.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in VAIO Startup Assistant. They occupy 1.01 MB (1054000
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (21.30 KB)
- VAIOWelcome.exe (968.00 KB)
- WelcomeLauncher.exe (20.00 KB)
- LaunchIE.exe (20.00 KB)
The current page applies to VAIO Startup Assistant version 1.10.0222
alone. For other VAIO Startup Assistant versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VAIO Startup Assistant is a program offered by Sony. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove VAIO Startup Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VAIO Startup Assistant from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VAIO Startup Assistant or simply click the Search feature and type in "VAIO Startup Assistant". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Startup Assistant app will be found automatically. After you select VAIO Startup Assistant in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VAIO Startup Assistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VAIO Startup Assistant:
- The software company is: http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Startup Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Startup Assistant which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Startup Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO Startup Assistant supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 21:09:42.550