VAIO Startup Assistant
You can find on this page details on how to remove VAIO Startup Assistant for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant from your computerSony
. Take a look here
for more info on Sony. Please open http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
if you want to read more on VAIO Startup Assistant on Sony's web page. Usually the VAIO Startup Assistant program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience folder, depending on the user's option during setup. VAIO Startup Assistant's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. VAIOWelcome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.39 MB (1455408 bytes) on disk.
VAIO Startup Assistant installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.88 MB (3017408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CleanUp.exe (21.30 KB)
- VAIOWelcome.exe (1.39 MB)
- WelcomeLauncher.exe (20.00 KB)
- CleanUp.exe (17.30 KB)
- VAIOWelcome.exe (1.38 MB)
- WelcomeLauncher.exe (16.00 KB)
- AddReg64.exe (12.00 KB)
- CopyFiles.exe (12.00 KB)
- MSOLauncher.exe (9.50 KB)
The current page applies to VAIO Startup Assistant version 4.00.1022
alone. You can find below a few links to other VAIO Startup Assistant versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO Startup Assistant is an application offered by Sony. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove VAIO Startup Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete VAIO Startup Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VAIO Startup Assistant or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Startup Assistant". If it exists on your system the VAIO Startup Assistant app will be found very quickly. When you click VAIO Startup Assistant in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VAIO Startup Assistant, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VAIO Startup Assistant:
- The software company is: http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VAIO Startup Assistant.
8. After removing VAIO Startup Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Startup Assistant that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VAIO Startup Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony from your PC, we are not saying that VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO Startup Assistant in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-11 01:09:30.463