VAIO Startup Assistant
VAIO Startup Assistant is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant from your PCSony
. You can read more on Sony or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
if you want to read more on VAIO Startup Assistant on Sony's page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for VAIO Startup Assistant is RunDll32. VAIO Startup Assistant's main file takes around 1.34 MB (1402160 bytes) and its name is VAIOWelcome.exe.
VAIO Startup Assistant installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.78 MB (2910912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CleanUp.exe (21.30 KB)
- VAIOWelcome.exe (1.34 MB)
- WelcomeLauncher.exe (20.00 KB)
- CleanUp.exe (17.30 KB)
- VAIOWelcome.exe (1.33 MB)
- WelcomeLauncher.exe (16.00 KB)
- AddReg64.exe (12.00 KB)
- CopyFiles.exe (12.00 KB)
- MSOLauncher.exe (9.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00.1202
of VAIO Startup Assistant. Click on the links below for other VAIO Startup Assistant versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO Startup Assistant is a program offered by the software company Sony. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VAIO Startup Assistant or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Startup Assistant". The VAIO Startup Assistant program will be found very quickly. When you click VAIO Startup Assistant in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VAIO Startup Assistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VAIO Startup Assistant:
- The software company is: http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant.
8. After removing VAIO Startup Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Startup Assistant which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAIO Startup Assistant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony from your PC, nor are we saying that VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-21 23:44:05.793