VAIO Startup Assistant
VAIO Startup Assistant is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant from your systemSony
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Sony. You can see more info about VAIO Startup Assistant at http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
. Usually the VAIO Startup Assistant application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for VAIO Startup Assistant is RunDll32. VAIOWelcome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.33 MB (1398064 bytes) on disk.
VAIO Startup Assistant installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.76 MB (2898624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CleanUp.exe (17.30 KB)
- VAIOWelcome.exe (1.33 MB)
- WelcomeLauncher.exe (16.00 KB)
- AddReg64.exe (12.00 KB)
- CopyFiles.exe (12.00 KB)
- MSOLauncher.exe (9.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00.1030
of VAIO Startup Assistant. You can find below info on other versions of VAIO Startup Assistant:
...click to view all...
VAIO Startup Assistant is a program marketed by Sony. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove VAIO Startup Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VAIO Startup Assistant from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VAIO Startup Assistant or simply click the Search feature and type in "VAIO Startup Assistant". If it exists on your system the VAIO Startup Assistant app will be found very quickly. When you click VAIO Startup Assistant in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VAIO Startup Assistant, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VAIO Startup Assistant:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VAIO Startup Assistant.
8. After removing VAIO Startup Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Startup Assistant which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VAIO Startup Assistant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VAIO Startup Assistant in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 00:36:05.633