VAIO Startup Assistant
VAIO Startup Assistant is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant from your PCSony
. Go over here
where you can read more on Sony. You can read more about related to VAIO Startup Assistant at http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\program files\sony\First Experience folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. VAIO Startup Assistant's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. VAIO Startup Assistant's main file takes around 1.04 MB (1089536 bytes) and its name is VAIOWelcome.exe.
The executable files below are part of VAIO Startup Assistant. They take an average of 1.07 MB (1123632
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (17.30 KB)
- VAIOWelcome.exe (1.04 MB)
- WelcomeLauncher.exe (16.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.00.0626.64
of VAIO Startup Assistant. You can find below info on other versions of VAIO Startup Assistant:
...click to view all...
VAIO Startup Assistant is a program offered by Sony. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VAIO Startup Assistant from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VAIO Startup Assistant or simply click the Search feature and type in "VAIO Startup Assistant". If it exists on your system the VAIO Startup Assistant application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VAIO Startup Assistant in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VAIO Startup Assistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VAIO Startup Assistant:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VAIO Startup Assistant.
8. After removing VAIO Startup Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Startup Assistant that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Startup Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony from your PC, nor are we saying that VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-21 19:40:02.197