VAIO Startup Assistant
This page contains thorough information on how to remove VAIO Startup Assistant for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant from your computerSony
. More data about Sony can be read here
. Please follow http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
if you want to read more on VAIO Startup Assistant on Sony's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling VAIO Startup Assistant is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. VAIO Startup Assistant's main file takes around 17.30 KB (17712 bytes) and is called CleanUp.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in VAIO Startup Assistant. They take 68.09 KB (69728
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (17.30 KB)
- AddReg64.exe (12.00 KB)
- CopyFiles.exe (12.00 KB)
- MSOLauncher.exe (9.50 KB)
This web page is about VAIO Startup Assistant version 4.10.1117.
alone. You can find below info on other versions of VAIO Startup Assistant:
...click to view all...
VAIO Startup Assistant is a program offered by Sony. Some people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove VAIO Startup Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VAIO Startup Assistant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VAIO Startup Assistant or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO Startup Assistant". The VAIO Startup Assistant program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VAIO Startup Assistant in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VAIO Startup Assistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VAIO Startup Assistant:
- The publisher is: http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Startup Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Startup Assistant which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VAIO Startup Assistant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO Startup Assistant in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-20 16:14:15.213