VAIO Startup Assistant
You can find on this page details on how to remove VAIO Startup Assistant for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant from your computerSony
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Sony. Click on http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
to get more details about VAIO Startup Assistant on Sony's website. VAIO Startup Assistant is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience folder, regulated by the user's option. VAIO Startup Assistant's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is titled VAIOWelcome.exe and it has a size of 1.04 MB (1093632 bytes).
VAIO Startup Assistant is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.10 MB (1156400
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (21.30 KB)
- VAIOWelcome.exe (1.04 MB)
- WelcomeLauncher.exe (20.00 KB)
- LaunchIE.exe (20.00 KB)
The current web page applies to VAIO Startup Assistant version 2.00.0403
alone. For other VAIO Startup Assistant versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VAIO Startup Assistant is an application released by Sony. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VAIO Startup Assistant from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VAIO Startup Assistant or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO Startup Assistant". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Startup Assistant program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VAIO Startup Assistant in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding VAIO Startup Assistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VAIO Startup Assistant:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VAIO Startup Assistant.
8. After removing VAIO Startup Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Startup Assistant which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Startup Assistant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VAIO Startup Assistant in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-01 19:54:22.473