VAIO Startup Assistant
VAIO Startup Assistant is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant from your systemSony
. You can read more on Sony or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on VAIO Startup Assistant at http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
. Usually the VAIO Startup Assistant program is found in the C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for VAIO Startup Assistant is RunDll32. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.05 MB (1099056 bytes) on disk and is called VAIOWelcome.exe.
VAIO Startup Assistant is composed of the following executables which take 1.11 MB (1161824
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (21.30 KB)
- VAIOWelcome.exe (1.05 MB)
- WelcomeLauncher.exe (20.00 KB)
- LaunchIE.exe (20.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.00.0516
of VAIO Startup Assistant. Click on the links below for other VAIO Startup Assistant versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO Startup Assistant is an application marketed by the software company Sony. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase VAIO Startup Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete VAIO Startup Assistant from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VAIO Startup Assistant or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VAIO Startup Assistant". The VAIO Startup Assistant app will be found automatically. When you select VAIO Startup Assistant in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VAIO Startup Assistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VAIO Startup Assistant:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Startup Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Startup Assistant which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Startup Assistant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony from your PC, we are not saying that VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 16:18:41.450