VAIO Startup Assistant
You can find below detailed information on how to remove VAIO Startup Assistant for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant from your PCSony
. More info about Sony can be read here
. Click on http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
to get more facts about VAIO Startup Assistant on Sony's website. Usually the VAIO Startup Assistant program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience folder, depending on the user's option during setup. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant. VAIO Startup Assistant's main file takes around 1.38 MB (1451312 bytes) and is named VAIOWelcome.exe.
VAIO Startup Assistant installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.87 MB (3005120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CleanUp.exe (17.30 KB)
- VAIOWelcome.exe (1.38 MB)
- WelcomeLauncher.exe (16.00 KB)
- AddReg64.exe (12.00 KB)
- CopyFiles.exe (12.00 KB)
- MSOLauncher.exe (9.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00.1114
of VAIO Startup Assistant. Click on the links below for other VAIO Startup Assistant versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO Startup Assistant has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove VAIO Startup Assistant:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience\64\CleanUp.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience\64\VAIOWelcome.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience\64\WelcomeLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience\CleanUp.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sony Corporation\VAIO Startup Assistant
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sony Corporation\VAIO Startup Assistant
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sony\VAIO Startup Assistant
VAIO Startup Assistant is an application by Sony. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove VAIO Startup Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VAIO Startup Assistant from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VAIO Startup Assistant or simply click the Search feature and type in "VAIO Startup Assistant". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Startup Assistant application will be found very quickly. After you select VAIO Startup Assistant in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VAIO Startup Assistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VAIO Startup Assistant:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VAIO Startup Assistant.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Startup Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Startup Assistant that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAIO Startup Assistant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-06 21:06:49.103