This web page contains complete information on how to remove TweakBit PCCleaner for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Go over here
for more info on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. You can get more details on TweakBit PCCleaner at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
. Usually the TweakBit PCCleaner program is placed in the C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for TweakBit PCCleaner is C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe. PCCleaner.exe is the TweakBit PCCleaner's main executable file and it takes about 2.62 MB (2745440 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with TweakBit PCCleaner. They occupy about 4.40 MB (4611552
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (33.59 KB)
- GASender.exe (40.09 KB)
- PCCleaner.exe (2.62 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (556.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of TweakBit PCCleaner. You can find below info on other application versions of TweakBit PCCleaner:
...click to view all...
TweakBit PCCleaner is a program offered by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove TweakBit PCCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TweakBit PCCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TweakBit PCCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "TweakBit PCCleaner". The TweakBit PCCleaner application will be found automatically. When you select TweakBit PCCleaner in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TweakBit PCCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit PCCleaner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner.
8. After removing TweakBit PCCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TweakBit PCCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TweakBit PCCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakBit PCCleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-17 22:00:56.980