TweakBit PCCleaner is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about TweakBit PCCleaner can be seen at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe" /compability is the full command line if you want to remove TweakBit PCCleaner. The program's main executable file is titled PCCleaner.exe and occupies 2.34 MB (2455496 bytes).
TweakBit PCCleaner contains of the executables below. They take 4.44 MB (4657384
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (22.95 KB)
- GASender.exe (446.95 KB)
- PCCleaner.exe (2.34 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (504.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This data is about TweakBit PCCleaner version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of TweakBit PCCleaner:
...click to view all...
TweakBit PCCleaner is a program marketed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase TweakBit PCCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TweakBit PCCleaner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TweakBit PCCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "TweakBit PCCleaner". If it exists on your system the TweakBit PCCleaner program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TweakBit PCCleaner in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TweakBit PCCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TweakBit PCCleaner:
- The publisher is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe" /compability
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TweakBit PCCleaner.
8. After removing TweakBit PCCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TweakBit PCCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TweakBit PCCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakBit PCCleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 19:38:36.333