TweakBit PCCleaner is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be found here
. More info about the program TweakBit PCCleaner can be found at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCCleaner directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for TweakBit PCCleaner is C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe. TweakBit PCCleaner's main file takes around 2.58 MB (2704968 bytes) and is called PCCleaner.exe.
The following executables are installed together with TweakBit PCCleaner. They take about 4.31 MB (4523880
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (33.07 KB)
- GASender.exe (39.57 KB)
- PCCleaner.exe (2.58 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (511.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to TweakBit PCCleaner version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other TweakBit PCCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove TweakBit PCCleaner.Folders left behind when you uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner:
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\ATPopupsHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\ATUpdatersHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\AxBrowsers.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\AxComponentsRTL.bpl
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\AxComponentsVCL.bpl
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\CommonForms.Routine.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\CommonForms.Site.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\Data\main.ini
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\DebugHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\DiskCleanerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\DiskWipeHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\Downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\EULA.rtf
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\Fusion.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\GASender.exe
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\GoogleAnalyticsHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\InternetOptimizerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\Lang\deu.lng
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\Lang\enu.lng
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\Lang\esp.lng
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\Lang\fra.lng
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\Localizer.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\PCCleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\PCCleaner.url
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\RegistryCleanerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\RescueCenterForm.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\RescueCenterHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\rtl160.bpl
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\SendDebugLog.exe
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\ServiceManagerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\shfolder.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\SystemInformationHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\TaskSchedulerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\TweakManagerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.msg
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\vcl160.bpl
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\vclimg160.bpl
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\WizardHelper.dll
TweakBit PCCleaner is a program marketed by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove TweakBit PCCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TweakBit PCCleaner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TweakBit PCCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TweakBit PCCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the TweakBit PCCleaner program will be found very quickly. After you select TweakBit PCCleaner in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TweakBit PCCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit PCCleaner:
- The software company is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner.
8. After removing TweakBit PCCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TweakBit PCCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TweakBit PCCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TweakBit PCCleaner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-31 22:43:55.517