This web page contains complete information on how to remove TweakBit PCCleaner for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
if you want to read more on TweakBit PCCleaner on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's web page. TweakBit PCCleaner is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCCleaner directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe" /compability. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled PCCleaner.exe and its approximative size is 2.38 MB (2499528 bytes).
TweakBit PCCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.11 MB (4311784
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (22.45 KB)
- MetricsHelper.exe (21.45 KB)
- PCCleaner.exe (2.38 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (549.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This data is about TweakBit PCCleaner version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other TweakBit PCCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
TweakBit PCCleaner is a program offered by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove TweakBit PCCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TweakBit PCCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TweakBit PCCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the TweakBit PCCleaner application will be found very quickly. When you click TweakBit PCCleaner in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TweakBit PCCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TweakBit PCCleaner:
- The software company is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe" /compability
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner.
8. After removing TweakBit PCCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TweakBit PCCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TweakBit PCCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakBit PCCleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-23 08:41:27.190