You can find below details on how to remove TweakBit PCCleaner for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on TweakBit PCCleaner at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
. Usually the TweakBit PCCleaner program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCCleaner folder, depending on the user's option during install. TweakBit PCCleaner's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe" /compability. The program's main executable file is named PCCleaner.exe and occupies 2.39 MB (2506184 bytes).
TweakBit PCCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.10 MB (4296992
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (22.45 KB)
- PCCleaner.exe (2.39 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (550.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This data is about TweakBit PCCleaner version 126.96.36.199
alone. For other TweakBit PCCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TweakBit PCCleaner is a program by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TweakBit PCCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "TweakBit PCCleaner". If it exists on your system the TweakBit PCCleaner app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TweakBit PCCleaner in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TweakBit PCCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TweakBit PCCleaner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe" /compability
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TweakBit PCCleaner.
8. After uninstalling TweakBit PCCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TweakBit PCCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TweakBit PCCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-26 19:35:20.790