You can find on this page details on how to remove TweakBit PCCleaner for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. You can read more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. More details about TweakBit PCCleaner can be found at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for TweakBit PCCleaner is C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe. PCCleaner.exe is the TweakBit PCCleaner's main executable file and it takes circa 2.59 MB (2713536 bytes) on disk.
TweakBit PCCleaner is composed of the following executables which take 4.61 MB (4829956
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Downloader.exe (33.44 KB)
- GASender.exe (39.94 KB)
- Patch.exe (246.07 KB)
- PCCleaner.exe (2.59 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (554.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to TweakBit PCCleaner version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other TweakBit PCCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
TweakBit PCCleaner is an application released by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase TweakBit PCCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TweakBit PCCleaner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TweakBit PCCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "TweakBit PCCleaner". The TweakBit PCCleaner application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TweakBit PCCleaner in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TweakBit PCCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TweakBit PCCleaner:
- The software company is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner.
8. After removing TweakBit PCCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TweakBit PCCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TweakBit PCCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TweakBit PCCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-19 18:50:32.033