You can find below detailed information on how to remove TweakBit PCCleaner for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Detailed information about TweakBit PCCleaner can be found at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCCleaner folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling TweakBit PCCleaner is C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. TweakBit PCCleaner's main file takes around 2.62 MB (2745928 bytes) and is called PCCleaner.exe.
The following executables are contained in TweakBit PCCleaner. They take 4.35 MB (4564840
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (33.07 KB)
- GASender.exe (39.57 KB)
- PCCleaner.exe (2.62 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (511.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This web page is about TweakBit PCCleaner version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other releases of TweakBit PCCleaner:
...click to view all...
TweakBit PCCleaner is an application marketed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase TweakBit PCCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TweakBit PCCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TweakBit PCCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the TweakBit PCCleaner program will be found very quickly. After you click TweakBit PCCleaner in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TweakBit PCCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit PCCleaner:
- The publisher is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TweakBit PCCleaner.
8. After removing TweakBit PCCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TweakBit PCCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TweakBit PCCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-29 10:26:11.030