TweakBit PCCleaner is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Further information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be found here
. Click on http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
to get more details about TweakBit PCCleaner on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCCleaner folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TweakBit PCCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.62 MB (2745464 bytes) on disk and is called PCCleaner.exe.
TweakBit PCCleaner contains of the executables below. They take 4.36 MB (4566616
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (33.62 KB)
- GASender.exe (40.12 KB)
- PCCleaner.exe (2.62 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (512.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of TweakBit PCCleaner. For other TweakBit PCCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove TweakBit PCCleaner from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner:
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\ATPopupsHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\ATUpdatersHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\AxBrowsers.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\AxComponentsRTL.bpl
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\AxComponentsVCL.bpl
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\CommonForms.Routine.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\CommonForms.Site.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\Data\main.ini
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\DebugHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\DiskCleanerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\DiskWipeHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\Downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\EULA.rtf
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\Fusion.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\GASender.exe
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\GoogleAnalyticsHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\InternetOptimizerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\Lang\deu.lng
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\Lang\enu.lng
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\Lang\esp.lng
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\Lang\fra.lng
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\Localizer.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\PCCleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\PCCleaner.url
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\RegistryCleanerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\RescueCenterForm.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\RescueCenterHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\rtl160.bpl
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\SendDebugLog.exe
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\ServiceManagerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\SHFolder.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\SystemInformationHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\TaskSchedulerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\TweakManagerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.msg
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\vcl160.bpl
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\vclimg160.bpl
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\WizardHelper.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\PCCleaner.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\PCCleaner.exe.FriendlyAppName
TweakBit PCCleaner is an application offered by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TweakBit PCCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "TweakBit PCCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the TweakBit PCCleaner app will be found very quickly. When you select TweakBit PCCleaner in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TweakBit PCCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TweakBit PCCleaner:
- The publisher is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TweakBit PCCleaner.
8. After removing TweakBit PCCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TweakBit PCCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TweakBit PCCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TweakBit PCCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-09 04:03:51.633