TweakBit PCCleaner is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Take a look here
for more information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Please follow http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
if you want to read more on TweakBit PCCleaner on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling TweakBit PCCleaner is C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. PCCleaner.exe is the TweakBit PCCleaner's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.61 MB (2732128 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TweakBit PCCleaner. They occupy an average of 4.58 MB (4804644
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Downloader.exe (33.59 KB)
- GASender.exe (40.09 KB)
- Patch.exe (246.07 KB)
- PCCleaner.exe (2.61 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (511.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to TweakBit PCCleaner version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other TweakBit PCCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
TweakBit PCCleaner is a program by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove TweakBit PCCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TweakBit PCCleaner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TweakBit PCCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "TweakBit PCCleaner". If it exists on your system the TweakBit PCCleaner program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TweakBit PCCleaner in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TweakBit PCCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit PCCleaner:
- The publisher is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TweakBit PCCleaner.
8. After removing TweakBit PCCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TweakBit PCCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TweakBit PCCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TweakBit PCCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-27 09:26:56.270