This info is about TweakBit PCCleaner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Click on http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
to get more information about TweakBit PCCleaner on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's website. Usually the TweakBit PCCleaner program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCCleaner folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PCCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.62 MB (2745464 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in TweakBit PCCleaner. They occupy 4.36 MB (4566616
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (33.62 KB)
- GASender.exe (40.12 KB)
- PCCleaner.exe (2.62 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (512.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This info is about TweakBit PCCleaner version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other TweakBit PCCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
TweakBit PCCleaner is a program released by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove TweakBit PCCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TweakBit PCCleaner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TweakBit PCCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "TweakBit PCCleaner". The TweakBit PCCleaner application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TweakBit PCCleaner in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TweakBit PCCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TweakBit PCCleaner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner.
8. After removing TweakBit PCCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TweakBit PCCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TweakBit PCCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TweakBit PCCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-13 11:22:15.500