TweakBit PCCleaner is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More data about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be found here
. Click on http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
to get more data about TweakBit PCCleaner on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove TweakBit PCCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. PCCleaner.exe is the TweakBit PCCleaner's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.72 MB (2851424 bytes) on disk.
TweakBit PCCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.70 MB (4923940
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Downloader.exe (33.59 KB)
- GASender.exe (40.09 KB)
- Patch.exe (246.07 KB)
- PCCleaner.exe (2.72 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (511.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to TweakBit PCCleaner version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of TweakBit PCCleaner:
...click to view all...
TweakBit PCCleaner is a program marketed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TweakBit PCCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TweakBit PCCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the TweakBit PCCleaner application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TweakBit PCCleaner in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TweakBit PCCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit PCCleaner:
- The software company is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner.
8. After removing TweakBit PCCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TweakBit PCCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TweakBit PCCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakBit PCCleaner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-22 07:12:35.427