This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. You can read more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about TweakBit PCCleaner at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
. TweakBit PCCleaner is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCCleaner folder, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe" /compability is the full command line if you want to remove TweakBit PCCleaner. TweakBit PCCleaner's main file takes around 2.45 MB (2569160 bytes) and its name is PCCleaner.exe.
TweakBit PCCleaner is comprised of the following executables which take 4.77 MB (5000936
bytes) on disk:
- Downloader.exe (22.45 KB)
- GASender.exe (623.45 KB)
- PCCleaner.exe (2.45 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (552.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This web page is about TweakBit PCCleaner version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other TweakBit PCCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
TweakBit PCCleaner is a program by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some users want to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase TweakBit PCCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TweakBit PCCleaner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TweakBit PCCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TweakBit PCCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the TweakBit PCCleaner app will be found automatically. After you click TweakBit PCCleaner in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TweakBit PCCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit PCCleaner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe" /compability
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TweakBit PCCleaner.
8. After removing TweakBit PCCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TweakBit PCCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TweakBit PCCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakBit PCCleaner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-16 04:37:36.950