You can find below details on how to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. More details about TweakBit PCCleaner can be found at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled PCCleaner.exe and its approximative size is 2.61 MB (2731616 bytes).
The executables below are part of TweakBit PCCleaner. They occupy an average of 4.58 MB (4804132
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Downloader.exe (33.59 KB)
- GASender.exe (40.09 KB)
- Patch.exe (246.07 KB)
- PCCleaner.exe (2.61 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (511.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to TweakBit PCCleaner version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more TweakBit PCCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TweakBit PCCleaner is a program offered by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase TweakBit PCCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TweakBit PCCleaner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TweakBit PCCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "TweakBit PCCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the TweakBit PCCleaner app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TweakBit PCCleaner in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TweakBit PCCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit PCCleaner:
- The publisher is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TweakBit PCCleaner.
8. After removing TweakBit PCCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TweakBit PCCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TweakBit PCCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that TweakBit PCCleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TweakBit PCCleaner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-22 08:17:43.830