You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Tribler for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Tribler from your systemThe Tribler Team
. You can find out more on The Tribler Team or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Tribler can be found at http://www.tribler.org
. Tribler is commonly installed in the C:\Program UserNameiles (x86)\Tribler folder, regulated by the user's option. Tribler's full uninstall command line is C:\Program UserNameiles (x86)\Tribler\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk and is titled tribler.exe.
Tribler installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 33.70 MB (35332310
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (28.18 MB)
- tribler.exe (44.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (144.50 KB)
- vcredist10_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (222.87 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (123.50 KB)
The current page applies to Tribler version 6.5.06
alone. You can find below a few links to other Tribler versions:
...click to view all...
Tribler is an application marketed by The Tribler Team. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Tribler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Tribler with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tribler or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tribler". If it exists on your system the Tribler program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Tribler in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Tribler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tribler:
- The software company is: http://www.tribler.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program UserNameiles (x86)\Tribler\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tribler.
8. After removing Tribler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tribler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tribler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tribler by The Tribler Team from your PC, we are not saying that Tribler by The Tribler Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tribler supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 17:27:55.323