Tribler is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Tribler from your PCThe Tribler Team
. More information about The Tribler Team can be found here
. More data about the program Tribler can be found at http://www.tribler.org
. Tribler is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tribler directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Tribler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Tribler\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. tribler.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Tribler. They take 28.86 MB (30259070
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (28.18 MB)
- tribler.exe (44.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (144.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (222.87 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (123.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Tribler version 6.5.03
alone. For other Tribler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Tribler is a program released by The Tribler Team. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Tribler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Tribler from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tribler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tribler". The Tribler app will be found very quickly. After you select Tribler in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Tribler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tribler:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tribler.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tribler\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tribler.
8. After removing Tribler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tribler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tribler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Tribler by The Tribler Team from your computer, we are not saying that Tribler by The Tribler Team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tribler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-28 22:03:25.063