This info is about Tribler for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Tribler from your systemThe Tribler Team
. More data about The Tribler Team can be seen here
. Please open http://www.tribler.org
if you want to read more on Tribler on The Tribler Team's page. Tribler is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tribler directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Tribler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Tribler\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 50.04 KB (51240 bytes) on disk and is labeled tribler.exe.
The executables below are part of Tribler. They take about 33.75 MB (35393205
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (28.18 MB)
- tribler.exe (50.04 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (144.50 KB)
- vcredist10_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (256.43 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (120.94 KB)
- vlc.exe (133.94 KB)
The current web page applies to Tribler version 6.5.0
alone. For more Tribler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Tribler is an application by the software company The Tribler Team. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Tribler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Tribler from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tribler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tribler". The Tribler application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Tribler in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Tribler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tribler:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tribler.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tribler\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tribler.
8. After uninstalling Tribler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tribler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tribler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Tribler by The Tribler Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Tribler by The Tribler Team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tribler in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 15:25:28.610