This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Tribler for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Tribler from your systemThe Tribler Team
. You can read more on The Tribler Team or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Tribler at http://www.tribler.org
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tribler folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Tribler is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tribler\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. tribler.exe is the Tribler's main executable file and it takes circa 82.47 KB (84448 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Tribler. They take about 19.06 MB (19986921
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (18.10 MB)
- swift.exe (622.47 KB)
- tribler.exe (82.47 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (144.54 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (31.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (105.50 KB)
The current page applies to Tribler version 5.9.24
alone. Click on the links below for other Tribler versions:
...click to view all...
Tribler is a program by The Tribler Team. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Tribler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Tribler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tribler or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tribler". The Tribler application will be found automatically. When you select Tribler in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Tribler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tribler:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tribler.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tribler\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tribler.
8. After removing Tribler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tribler which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tribler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tribler by The Tribler Team from your computer, we are not saying that Tribler by The Tribler Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tribler in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 06:27:48.460