This web page contains complete information on how to remove TeamViewer 6 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TeamViewer 6 from your PCTeamViewer GmbH
. More information about TeamViewer GmbH can be found here
. Usually the TeamViewer 6 application is found in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. TeamViewer 6's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6\uninstall.exe. TeamViewer 6's main file takes around 7.27 MB (7622008 bytes) and is named TeamViewer.exe.
The executables below are part of TeamViewer 6. They occupy about 11.72 MB (12286852
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (7.27 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (1.92 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (2.15 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (105.87 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (140.87 KB)
- uninstall.exe (147.04 KB)
The current web page applies to TeamViewer 6 version 6.0.10176
only. You can find below info on other releases of TeamViewer 6:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 6 is a program offered by the software company TeamViewer GmbH. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove TeamViewer 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TeamViewer 6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TeamViewer 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 6". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 6 application will be found very quickly. After you select TeamViewer 6 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TeamViewer 6.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer 6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-14 13:51:04.213