This web page is about TeamViewer 6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall TeamViewer 6 from your systemTeamViewer GmbH
. More information on TeamViewer GmbH can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TeamViewer 6. TeamViewer 6's primary file takes around 7.63 MB (8003448 bytes) and its name is TeamViewer.exe.
The executable files below are part of TeamViewer 6. They occupy an average of 12.27 MB (12866404
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (7.63 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (2.02 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (2.23 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (105.87 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (140.87 KB)
- uninstall.exe (149.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.10701
of TeamViewer 6. For more TeamViewer 6 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 6 is a program released by the software company TeamViewer GmbH. Some users want to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove TeamViewer 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TeamViewer 6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer 6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 6". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 6 application will be found automatically. When you select TeamViewer 6 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TeamViewer 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer 6.
8. After removing TeamViewer 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer 6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-01 05:06:22.410