You can find below details on how to uninstall TeamViewer 6 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall TeamViewer 6 from your computerTeamViewer GmbH
. Additional info about TeamViewer GmbH can be read here
. TeamViewer 6 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for TeamViewer 6 is C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled TeamViewer.exe and occupies 7.47 MB (7832440 bytes).
TeamViewer 6 contains of the executables below. They take 11.96 MB (12539051
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (7.47 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (1.91 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (2.19 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (105.87 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (140.87 KB)
- uninstall.exe (148.83 KB)
The current page applies to TeamViewer 6 version 6.0.10344
alone. You can find below info on other versions of TeamViewer 6:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 6 is a program marketed by the software company TeamViewer GmbH. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall TeamViewer 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TeamViewer 6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TeamViewer 6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 6". The TeamViewer 6 app will be found automatically. After you select TeamViewer 6 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TeamViewer 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer 6.
8. After removing TeamViewer 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 10:44:09.970