TeamViewer 6 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer 6 from your computerTeamViewer GmbH
. Further information on TeamViewer GmbH can be found here
. TeamViewer 6 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6 folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall TeamViewer 6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.12 MB (7464232 bytes) on disk and is named TeamViewer.exe.
TeamViewer 6 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.56 MB (12125251
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- install.exe (54.50 KB)
- install64.exe (79.00 KB)
- TeamViewer.exe (7.12 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (1.88 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (2.12 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (97.29 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (123.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (106.12 KB)
The current web page applies to TeamViewer 6 version 6.0.9895
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of TeamViewer 6:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 6 is a program by TeamViewer GmbH. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall TeamViewer 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase TeamViewer 6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TeamViewer 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 6". The TeamViewer 6 program will be found very quickly. When you click TeamViewer 6 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TeamViewer 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeamViewer 6.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer 6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 00:09:24.837