TeamViewer 6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TeamViewer 6 from your systemTeamViewer GmbH
. More information on TeamViewer GmbH can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall TeamViewer 6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled TeamViewer.exe and it has a size of 7.79 MB (8165248 bytes).
TeamViewer 6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.52 MB (13131480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (7.79 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (2.05 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (2.30 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (105.88 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (140.88 KB)
- uninstall.exe (149.34 KB)
This data is about TeamViewer 6 version 6.0.12879
only. You can find below info on other releases of TeamViewer 6:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 6 is a program marketed by TeamViewer GmbH. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove TeamViewer 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TeamViewer 6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeamViewer 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 6". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TeamViewer 6 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TeamViewer 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TeamViewer 6.
8. After removing TeamViewer 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer 6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 11:23:57.443