TeamViewer 6 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall TeamViewer 6 from your systemTeamViewer GmbH
. More info about TeamViewer GmbH can be found here
. TeamViewer 6 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for TeamViewer 6 is C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6\uninstall.exe. TeamViewer 6's main file takes about 7.72 MB (8094080 bytes) and its name is TeamViewer.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in TeamViewer 6. They occupy 12.35 MB (12951406
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (7.72 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (2.04 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (2.25 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (105.88 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (140.88 KB)
- uninstall.exe (100.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.11656
of TeamViewer 6. For other TeamViewer 6 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling TeamViewer 6 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall TeamViewer 6:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall TeamViewer 6:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\Connections_incoming.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\TeamViewer.exe
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\911 Remote.lnk
TeamViewer 6 is a program offered by TeamViewer GmbH. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove TeamViewer 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TeamViewer 6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TeamViewer 6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 6". The TeamViewer 6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TeamViewer 6 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TeamViewer 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer 6.
8. After removing TeamViewer 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer 6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:24:05.350