TeamViewer 6 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall TeamViewer 6 from your systemTeamViewer GmbH
. More info about TeamViewer GmbH can be found here
. TeamViewer 6 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for TeamViewer 6 is C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6\uninstall.exe. TeamViewer 6's main file takes about 7.72 MB (8094080 bytes) and its name is TeamViewer.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in TeamViewer 6. They occupy 12.35 MB (12951406
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (7.72 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (2.04 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (2.25 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (105.88 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (140.88 KB)
- uninstall.exe (100.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.11656
of TeamViewer 6. For other TeamViewer 6 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling TeamViewer 6 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall TeamViewer 6:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall TeamViewer 6:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\Connections_incoming.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\TeamViewer.exe
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\911 Remote.lnk
TeamViewer 6 is a program offered by TeamViewer GmbH. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove TeamViewer 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TeamViewer 6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer 6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 6". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 6 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TeamViewer 6 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TeamViewer 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer 6.
8. After removing TeamViewer 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer 6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:24:05.350