This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TeamViewer 6 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer 6 from your systemTeamViewer GmbH
. Additional info about TeamViewer GmbH can be seen here
. TeamViewer 6 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove TeamViewer 6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.09 MB (7434024 bytes) on disk.
TeamViewer 6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.34 MB (11888589
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- install.exe (54.50 KB)
- install64.exe (79.00 KB)
- TeamViewer.exe (7.09 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (1.87 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (2.11 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (14.79 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (19.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (106.00 KB)
This web page is about TeamViewer 6 version 6.0.9796
alone. You can find below info on other releases of TeamViewer 6:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 6 is an application offered by the software company TeamViewer GmbH. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase TeamViewer 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TeamViewer 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TeamViewer 6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 6". The TeamViewer 6 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TeamViewer 6 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TeamViewer 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeamViewer 6.
8. After removing TeamViewer 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer 6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-17 04:15:00.250