This web page contains complete information on how to remove TeamViewer 6 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer 6 from your systemTeamViewer GmbH
. Check out here
for more info on TeamViewer GmbH. Usually the TeamViewer 6 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing TeamViewer 6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 7.44 MB (7797112 bytes) on disk and is labeled TeamViewer.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside TeamViewer 6. They take about 11.90 MB (12476155
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (7.44 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (1.94 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (2.17 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (105.87 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (140.87 KB)
- uninstall.exe (104.91 KB)
The current web page applies to TeamViewer 6 version 6.0.10511
alone. You can find below info on other releases of TeamViewer 6:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling TeamViewer 6 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\CopyRights.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\TeamViewer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\TeamViewer_Desktop.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\TeamViewer_Resource_da.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\TeamViewer_Resource_de.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\TeamViewer_Resource_en.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\TeamViewer_Resource_es.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\TeamViewer_Resource_fr.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\TeamViewer_Resource_it.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\TeamViewer_Resource_nl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\TeamViewer_Resource_pt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\TeamViewer_Service.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\tv_w32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\tv_w32.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\tv_x64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\tv_x64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\tvinfo.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\w2k\TeamViewerVPN.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\w2k\teamviewervpn.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\x64\teamviewervpn.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\x64\TeamViewerVPN.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\x64\teamviewervpn.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\x64\tvmonitor.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\x64\TVMonitor.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\x64\TVMonitor.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\x86\teamviewervpn.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\x86\TeamViewerVPN.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\x86\teamviewervpn.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\x86\tvmonitor.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\x86\TVMonitor.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\x86\TVMonitor.sys
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TeamViewer 6
TeamViewer 6 is an application by TeamViewer GmbH. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase TeamViewer 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TeamViewer 6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TeamViewer 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 6". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 6 program will be found very quickly. After you click TeamViewer 6 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TeamViewer 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TeamViewer 6.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer 6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:20:55.697