You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall TeamViewer 6 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer 6 from your PCTeamViewer GmbH
. Further information on TeamViewer GmbH can be seen here
. Usually the TeamViewer 6 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TeamViewer 6. The application's main executable file occupies 7.27 MB (7626104 bytes) on disk and is named TeamViewer.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with TeamViewer 6. They occupy about 11.68 MB (12250456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (7.27 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (1.92 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (2.15 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (105.87 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (140.87 KB)
- uninstall.exe (106.50 KB)
The current page applies to TeamViewer 6 version 6.0.10194
alone. Click on the links below for other TeamViewer 6 versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 6 is an application released by TeamViewer GmbH. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall TeamViewer 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TeamViewer 6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 6". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TeamViewer 6 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeamViewer 6.
8. After removing TeamViewer 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TeamViewer 6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:15:18.233