TeamViewer 6 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer 6 from your computerTeamViewer GmbH
. More information on TeamViewer GmbH can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TeamViewer 6. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.72 MB (8090496 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in TeamViewer 6. They take 12.40 MB (12997952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (7.72 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (2.04 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (2.25 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (105.88 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (140.88 KB)
- uninstall.exe (149.44 KB)
This info is about TeamViewer 6 version 6.0.11052
only. Click on the links below for other TeamViewer 6 versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 6 is an application offered by TeamViewer GmbH. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall TeamViewer 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TeamViewer 6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeamViewer 6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 6". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TeamViewer 6 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TeamViewer 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TeamViewer 6.
8. After removing TeamViewer 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer 6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 18:42:25.890