This web page is about TeamViewer 6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TeamViewer 6 from your PCTeamViewer GmbH
. More data about TeamViewer GmbH can be seen here
. TeamViewer 6 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6 directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for TeamViewer 6 is C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled TeamViewer.exe and its approximative size is 7.20 MB (7552376 bytes).
TeamViewer 6 contains of the executables below. They take 11.59 MB (12151732
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (7.20 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (1.89 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (2.15 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (105.87 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (140.87 KB)
- uninstall.exe (106.59 KB)
The current page applies to TeamViewer 6 version 6.0.10124
only. For more TeamViewer 6 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 6 is an application by TeamViewer GmbH. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase TeamViewer 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TeamViewer 6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeamViewer 6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 6". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 6 program will be found very quickly. After you select TeamViewer 6 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TeamViewer 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TeamViewer 6.
8. After removing TeamViewer 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 20:43:25.503