This web page contains thorough information on how to remove TeamViewer 6 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall TeamViewer 6 from your PCTeamViewer GmbH
. Further information on TeamViewer GmbH can be found here
. Usually the TeamViewer 6 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove TeamViewer 6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 7.11 MB (7450408 bytes) on disk.
TeamViewer 6 is composed of the following executables which take 11.36 MB (11911117
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- install.exe (54.50 KB)
- install64.exe (79.00 KB)
- TeamViewer.exe (7.11 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (1.87 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (2.12 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (14.79 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (19.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (106.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.9828
of TeamViewer 6. For more TeamViewer 6 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 6 is an application offered by the software company TeamViewer GmbH. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove TeamViewer 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TeamViewer 6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TeamViewer 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 6". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 6 app will be found automatically. After you click TeamViewer 6 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TeamViewer 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TeamViewer 6.
8. After removing TeamViewer 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer 6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-11 07:22:35.927