You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove TeamViewer 6 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TeamViewer 6 from your systemTeamViewer GmbH
. More information about TeamViewer GmbH can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TeamViewer 6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.97 MB (8358312 bytes) on disk.
TeamViewer 6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.75 MB (13368244
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (7.97 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (2.05 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (2.31 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (105.91 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (140.91 KB)
- uninstall.exe (184.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.15803
of TeamViewer 6. Click on the links below for other TeamViewer 6 versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 6 is an application marketed by TeamViewer GmbH. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall TeamViewer 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TeamViewer 6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TeamViewer 6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 6". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TeamViewer 6 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TeamViewer 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeamViewer 6.
8. After removing TeamViewer 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TeamViewer 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-16 14:46:23.390