This web page is about Stardew Valley for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Stardew Valley from your computerGOG.com
. Take a look here
for more information on GOG.com. Please follow http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Stardew Valley on GOG.com's page. Usually the Stardew Valley program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardew Valley directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Stardew Valley is C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardew Valley\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.11 MB (2208256 bytes) on disk and is called Stardew Valley.exe.
Stardew Valley is composed of the following executables which take 6.79 MB (7121683
bytes) on disk:
- LanguagePatcher.exe (26.50 KB)
- Stardew Valley.exe (2.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (3.39 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Stardew Valley. For more Stardew Valley versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Stardew Valley:
Registry that is not cleaned:
Stardew Valley is a program marketed by GOG.com. Some people want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Stardew Valley is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Stardew Valley from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Stardew Valley or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stardew Valley". If it exists on your system the Stardew Valley app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Stardew Valley in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Stardew Valley, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stardew Valley:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardew Valley\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Stardew Valley.
8. After removing Stardew Valley, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stardew Valley that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Stardew Valley with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Stardew Valley by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Stardew Valley by GOG.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stardew Valley supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-15 13:07:15.837