This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Stardew Valley for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Stardew Valley from your PCGOG.com
. More information about GOG.com can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Stardew Valley on GOG.com's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardew Valley folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Stardew Valley. The program's main executable file occupies 2.14 MB (2243072 bytes) on disk and is named Stardew Valley.exe.
Stardew Valley is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.40 MB (3570240
bytes) on disk:
- Stardew Valley.exe (2.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
The current web page applies to Stardew Valley version 22.214.171.124
only. For more Stardew Valley versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Stardew Valley when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_Stardew Valley.e_cb66273b49f3c7b15bea4854f5ffcc59d67efc8_1347ca07
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_Stardew Valley.e_cb66273b49f3c7b15bea4854f5ffcc59d67efc8_135fdcac
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashDumps\Stardew Valley.exe.4844.dmp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_Stardew Valley.e_cb66273b49f3c7b15bea4854f5ffcc59d67efc8_1347ca07\Report.wer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_Stardew Valley.e_cb66273b49f3c7b15bea4854f5ffcc59d67efc8_135fdcac\Report.wer
Stardew Valley is a program by GOG.com. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Stardew Valley is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Stardew Valley with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Stardew Valley or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stardew Valley". If it is installed on your PC the Stardew Valley application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Stardew Valley in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Stardew Valley, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stardew Valley:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Stardew Valley.
8. After removing Stardew Valley, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stardew Valley which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stardew Valley with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Stardew Valley by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Stardew Valley by GOG.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Stardew Valley in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-20 06:32:55.817