You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Stardew Valley for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Stardew Valley from your systemGOG.com
. You can read more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more data about Stardew Valley on GOG.com's website. Stardew Valley is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Stardew Valley directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Stardew Valley by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Stardew Valley.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.38 MB (3540992 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Stardew Valley. They occupy 4.66 MB (4884040
bytes) on disk.
- Stardew Valley.exe (3.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
The current web page applies to Stardew Valley version 184.108.40.2063754439
only. You can find below info on other releases of Stardew Valley:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Stardew Valley we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Stardew Valley:
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__GOG Games_Stardew Valley_Stardew Valley_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__GOG Games_Stardew Valley_unins000_exe
Stardew Valley is an application offered by GOG.com. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Stardew Valley is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Stardew Valley with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Stardew Valley or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stardew Valley". If it exists on your system the Stardew Valley app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Stardew Valley in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Stardew Valley, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stardew Valley:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stardew Valley.
8. After uninstalling Stardew Valley, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stardew Valley that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stardew Valley with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stardew Valley by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Stardew Valley by GOG.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stardew Valley in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-23 19:18:23.760