You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Stardew Valley for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Stardew Valley from your PCGOG.com
. Further information on GOG.com can be found here
. Detailed information about Stardew Valley can be seen at http://www.gog.com
. Stardew Valley is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardew Valley folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Stardew Valley is C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe. Stardew Valley.exe is the Stardew Valley's main executable file and it occupies about 2.10 MB (2206208 bytes) on disk.
Stardew Valley installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.70 MB (3876432
bytes) on disk.
- Stardew Valley.exe (2.10 MB)
- StardewModdingAPI.exe (335.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Stardew Valley. For more Stardew Valley versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Stardew Valley.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Stardew Valley is a program offered by GOG.com. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Stardew Valley is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Stardew Valley using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Stardew Valley or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stardew Valley". If it exists on your system the Stardew Valley application will be found very quickly. When you click Stardew Valley in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Stardew Valley, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stardew Valley:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Stardew Valley.
8. After removing Stardew Valley, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Stardew Valley which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Stardew Valley with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Stardew Valley by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Stardew Valley by GOG.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stardew Valley in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-17 12:22:39.257