Stardew Valley is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Stardew Valley from your computerGOG.com
. More info about GOG.com can be seen here
. More info about the app Stardew Valley can be seen at http://www.gog.com
. Usually the Stardew Valley application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Stardew Valley folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Stardew Valley by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Stardew Valley.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.38 MB (3540992 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Stardew Valley. They take about 4.66 MB (4884040
bytes) on disk.
- Stardew Valley.exe (3.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2062473686
of Stardew Valley. You can find below info on other versions of Stardew Valley:
...click to view all...
Stardew Valley is a program by the software company GOG.com. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Stardew Valley is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Stardew Valley from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Stardew Valley or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stardew Valley". The Stardew Valley program will be found automatically. When you click Stardew Valley in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Stardew Valley, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stardew Valley:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Stardew Valley.
8. After removing Stardew Valley, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Stardew Valley that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stardew Valley using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Stardew Valley by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Stardew Valley by GOG.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stardew Valley in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-01 15:01:19.363