Stardew Valley is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Stardew Valley from your systemGOG.com
. You can find out more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more information about Stardew Valley on GOG.com's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Stardew Valley directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Stardew Valley is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.67 MB (2801664 bytes) on disk and is titled Stardew Valley.exe.
Stardew Valley contains of the executables below. They take 3.95 MB (4144736
bytes) on disk.
- Stardew Valley.exe (2.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
This web page is about Stardew Valley version 126.96.36.199109
only. For other Stardew Valley versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Stardew Valley.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\Stardew Valley_GOG.torrent
Stardew Valley is a program marketed by GOG.com. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Stardew Valley is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Stardew Valley with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Stardew Valley or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stardew Valley". The Stardew Valley application will be found automatically. When you click Stardew Valley in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Stardew Valley, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stardew Valley:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stardew Valley.
8. After uninstalling Stardew Valley, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Stardew Valley which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stardew Valley with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Stardew Valley by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Stardew Valley by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Stardew Valley in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-16 17:29:30.477