This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Stardew Valley for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Stardew Valley from your systemGOG.com
. More information on GOG.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more info about Stardew Valley on GOG.com's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Games\Stardew Valley folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Stardew Valley by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Games\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.08 MB (2185728 bytes) on disk and is titled Stardew Valley.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Stardew Valley. They occupy about 3.35 MB (3512888
bytes) on disk.
- Stardew Valley.exe (2.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
The current web page applies to Stardew Valley version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other Stardew Valley releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Stardew Valley we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
Stardew Valley is a program released by GOG.com. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Stardew Valley is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Stardew Valley from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Stardew Valley or simply click the Search field and type in "Stardew Valley". If it exists on your system the Stardew Valley app will be found automatically. After you click Stardew Valley in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Stardew Valley, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stardew Valley:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Games\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Stardew Valley.
8. After removing Stardew Valley, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Stardew Valley that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stardew Valley with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Stardew Valley by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Stardew Valley by GOG.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Stardew Valley in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-01 13:09:09.720