Stardew Valley is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Stardew Valley from your PCGOG.com
. Take a look here
for more info on GOG.com. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more information about Stardew Valley on GOG.com's website. Stardew Valley is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardew Valley folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Stardew Valley. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.32 MB (2429440 bytes) on disk and is called Stardew Valley.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Stardew Valley. They occupy 3.52 MB (3688544
bytes) on disk.
- Stardew Valley.exe (2.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
The current page applies to Stardew Valley version 1.2.29
only. You can find below a few links to other Stardew Valley releases:
...click to view all...
Stardew Valley is a program by GOG.com. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Stardew Valley is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Stardew Valley from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Stardew Valley or simply click the Search field and type in "Stardew Valley". If it is installed on your PC the Stardew Valley app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Stardew Valley in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Stardew Valley, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stardew Valley:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stardew Valley.
8. After removing Stardew Valley, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Stardew Valley which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stardew Valley using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Stardew Valley by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Stardew Valley by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Stardew Valley in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-20 06:58:55.377